Thursday, April 8, 2010

Road Trippin' Part One

As the tree pollen count in the MD/DC/VA area approaches an unbearable high, JustSaying is headed north to Boothbay Harbor, an inspirational and historical place for Rachel Carson fans and a relaxing place for certain bloggers. Considering the length of the drive, my furry four-legged co-pilot and I have made a few stops along the way and thought we'd share:

Top NJ turnpike rest-stop: Woodrow Wilson. Why? Because of the tree farm next to it that I am dying to research.

And of course I couldn't resist the two mile detour to Stew Leonard's in Norwalk, CT. Jack reacted just as I would have if someone had tried to take Stew's ice cream from me!

2 comments:

becky said...

hope part 2 of the road trip is going well....
enjoy vacation!

Anonymous said...

Awesome ice cream pic of your co-pilot! LM