Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Reframing revolting

I have to suggest that everyone read Constance Casey's, Vulture World, the most recent post on her "continuing series about revolting creatures" in Slate. Maybe I am recommending it because my eccentric father welcomes a vulture that he has named Chuck into his life and yard, or maybe it is because this article made me think differently about giving my father a hard time about his strange pet. Or maybe I just feel bad about how vultures really do have an undeserved, bad reputation.

1 comment:

kin'xp said...

Nice pages!
we like your blogging style and we want to sponsor your blog.
If you want us to link your blog in our site,
subscribe to our site and

1.send us your site/blog address;
2.send us a representative image of your blog (if you have got one);
3.send us a brief description of your site.

we would be honored to sponsor you and subscribe your blog!.

Alternatively (or in addition) we purpose you a link exchange to let our users visit your blog:
put us in your blogroll and we will put you in our blogroll.
all for free!

"we give voice to you"

ilinkyoursite staff

"I link your site"