Monday, July 12, 2010

A Note From Our Sponsor

Hello Friends,

Due to the exhausting nature of my new job (with pre-schoolers), I have not been able to post to the blog as frequently or eloquently as I'd like. While I continue to adjust to the transition into a work day sans Internet access and down-time, I urge you to browse through past blog posts for valuable information and topics that may have been discussed prior to your discovery of this little ol' blog.

The Google search tab embedded on our page allows you to search topics within JustSaying. Simply type a word like: organic, sustainable, vegan or recycling and dozens of links to previous in-depth posts will populate your page.

In the past few weeks, loyal readers have sent me the following links:

Nut? What Nut? The Squirrel Outwits to Survive
Sweet Honey on the Block
In a World of Throwaways, Making a Dent in Medical Waste

Enjoy these articles and be sure to come back soon as we get into the swing of uber-early and late-evening posting.

Sincerely,
Deborah Lakowicz-Dramby
Editor-in-Chief

No comments: