Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yuck.

Apparently someone, namely J&D, thought it was too tedious to put bacon as well as mayonnaise (both clearly mandatory) on their sandwiches so viola: Baconnaise! Ugh.

"Baconnaise: The ultimate bacon-flavored spread. Use it on sandwiches, salads, dips, sauces, chicken, fish and fries. Vegetarian safe!"

The comments on the site are the best:

"How did I eat burgers without this!?!" -Jessica M.

"Why would you have fries if you could have bacon fries?" - Chuck H.

"I' would eat that with a spoon." -Steven K.

"I don't dine on swine, but wow, that's really good." -Marcia R.

Like Marcia, I don't dine on swine so I guess I should be thanking my lucky stars that Baconnaise is "vegetarian safe." And did I mention there is a "lite" version? I think I am going to lose my breakfast... For kicks, check out all the bacon merchandise here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yuck is right, I can't imagine anything more gross!